Congratulations! Now that you've been awarded a CCA grant, here are a few things you'll want to remember --
Please sign and return your CCA contract (electronic or hard copy) prior to the deadline given. Your signature indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of the grant. Failure to fulfill any of the requirements will result in forfeiture of the grant.
Prior to the date indicated on your contract, you must provide the CCA with the following:
• Confirmed title/date/location
• One-paragraph description
• 2-5 promotional images (JPG, 300 dpi resolution, landscape orientation, largest possible size)
• Related links (organizations, funders, co-presenters, event-related social media)
Note: we ask for the largest possible size at a minimum 300 dpi as there are many needs and uses for your promotional images, which include both print and digital media.
Let's get the word out! While the CCA will assist with promotion your grant project via our established vehicles -- including the Cornell Chronicle, CCA website and a comprehensive project poster -- we also recommend...
• Post your event(s) to the Cornell Events Calendar
• Create a Facebook event (can then be shared as an event on the CCA Facebook page)
• Properly tag for social media (@cornellarts, #ccagrant, #cornell)
Note: don't forget to give proper credit to the CCA in your publicity. Credit includes the CCA logo and the line "funded in part by the Cornell Council for the Arts."
Following your event, you must provide the CCA with the following:
• Collateral material (poster, flyer, program, link to downloadable media)
• 2-5 project images documenting the event (completed work, community participation, audience, presenters, etc.)
We encourage anyone considering applying for a CCA grant to contact the CCA office to inquire about the feasibility of a project proposal or to seek guidance about how to best prepare your application. The CCA office can be reached at (607) 255-7274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.